Ripple Design’s engineering analysis capabilities give our clients a competitive advantage in today’s competitive global environment. Our analytical tools allow our engineers to identify critical design issues early in the product development process, increasing speed-to-market while reducing rework. Finite-element analysis can be used to eliminate costly, time-consuming prototyping and testing cycles, or to extend the lifespan of existing components through detailed life-cycle evaluation.
- Finite element analysis (FEA) – ANSYS (nonlinear, combined thermal/structural), Cosmos
- Numerical analysis – Igor Pro, Matlab, MathCAD, Simulink
- Classical analysis – structural and thermal
- Control system design and analysis (PID, model following, advanced filtering)
- Piping support analysis (CAESAR)
- Waterhammer analysis (AFT Impulse)